Blood Bone Clan in Progress

Here are Dwarves ready for undercoating! Because there will be a lot of metal areas I'll prime it black.This is Legion unit. I'm going to make some more Clawsmen so I  may field them as Flayers. Also, I'm going to make a Standard Bearer (from Gauntlet warrior) for ths Legion unit. Leader is on cork, so he is a bit more standing out, and even player that do not know whole range of Chronopia will easily note that he's in command here.

Axemen! Nothig will ever change here. This unit is perfect. There was a broken mini so I fixed it with Green Stuff.  Axe Leader is also on cork.
Yeeeehaw! Warhammers! Those are heavy armored troops with huge hammers! I used Vulture Clan Mallet Warriors. I've changed shoulder pads, helmets, mallets and feets. Hope you like them! This is my fvourite unit so far!

Ther is no Mauler yet. I've thought that I could sculpt him, but I've decided to convertVulture Taloon Lord into Mauler. I'll make conversion as soon as I get mini (I've just ordered him from princeaugust.ie). Next you'll see painted minis. Stay Tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment