Chronopia Battle Report

This was a fast battle in Chronopia world. My brave Blood Bone Dwarves against Balckbloods. No special scenario, jast a standard fast killing game.



Blood Bones Dwarves lead by Me
- Mauler
- Keeper
- Totem

- Legion (4CLW+2GNT+LDR+STD)
- Axes (4+LDR)
- Warhammers (4)

This is my whole Blood Bone clan. Legion had a special banner that gave them fear immunity.



Bloodbones lead by Biore
- Alchemist
- Troll
- Ogre Bull Cavalry Myrmadonie

- Crimson Blades (2+LDR)
- Orc Assault Warriors (4+LDR)
- Goblin Beast Lancers (2)
- Goblin Beast Archers (2)

Total of 802 points. I was afraid of Assault Warriors' high armour value and Ogre Bull Rider and his trample special rule.



THE BATTLE


First manouvers. Totem hides from enemy shooters behind ruins.


Alchemist and Troll comes out after wondeful night in a hut ;).


Biore's new minis - Goblin Beast Lancers and Archers are flanking my Dwarves.


I've lost the Initiative roll, Biore ordered me to move my Totem. I've chose to attack Beast Lancers. I've kiled one but the goblin was very hard to kill (rolled 1 on armor).


On the other flank Mauler was charged by Goblin Lancers. They Scored one wound. Then I moved my Legion forward and put them on wait. Crimson Blades attacked my Axes (they killed one). Warhammers also moved a little bit forward and then went on wait.
Assault Warriors shot on Legion but missed (Biore rolled 9 times 18, 19, or 20, one hit, but I was lucky, the armour keeps the Dwarf alive).


Third turn. I've lost Initiative roll again. Troll attacked my Totem. He charged from the very first action (as he moved as cose as possible previous turn). Troll scored perfect hit two times!! By killing my totem he gave me no chanse to fight back! That has hurt!


Przemieniony Straznik szarzuje na myrmka w drugiej wojej turze - zadaje mu 2 rany. Jeszcze dodam ze w poprzedniej turze mauler zdołał zabic 1 lansjera, kolejny rzucajac na panike miał pecha (20) i zniknął gdzie pieprz rośnie.



Assaul Warriorzy shot at Legion kiling 3 clawsmen and then they shoot out 1 warhammer. Alchemist threw a bomb but my waiting axes dived for cover. On the right Legion charged Ogre Bull Rider. Then Mauler killed the big bad Ogre (Mauler is great especialy when he get a lot of DAM from multiple attackers). Beast Archer tried to hit a dwarf but didn't score. Alchemist threw a bomb killing ane Axe and then he ran behind trees.


Warhammers run forward so the were ready to charge next turn. I won Initiative so I've charged with Warhammer smashing Goblin Beast Archer to the ground with just one hit! Then Troll avenged killing dwarf (in his last action).


Mauler charged Troll and scored 2 wounds on him. Assault warriors scored 1 wound on Keeper in beast form (it was his second wound). Keeper charged Troll and killed him. Alchemist ran in Trolls direction. If he could won Initiative for next tourn he would heal Troll and give orders to him. I was scared, but fortunately I won the roll. Mauler did kill Alchemist.


The only enemy left were Assaul Warriors. But in starting quantity. I hadwounded Mauler and Keeper (in his dwarven form) and 3 Hammers i 3 Axes i 3 Legionnaries. He could easily whipe me out from shooting, but he did very brave walking directly to me. I did the same. In te next turn Orcs shoot as much arrows as they could (3 Legionnaries died). In next turn I've charged with Keeper killing their boss. Enemy figt back killing keeper and shooting out 2 Warhammers. Mauler took avenge on them. He flayed 2 armored orcs and than gave orders to warhammer, who smashed the last Orc.


Survivors of the battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment