Changes

Hi! There would be some changes around this time.

Firstible, the name of this blog is changed. There would be no more HardOrc. The new is: BLOODY BEAST and yes, We do have now a new domain: BloodyBeast.com
Also I've changed my ebay user name which now is: bloodybeast_com

Secondly, there would be new graphic design to this website. As soon as I get new powerful software.

Thirdly, I'm going back to minis so soon you'll see some new minis. Here's what I'm planning to do. Those bellow would be for eBay:
- Blood Angels Terminators
- Blood Angels Sanguinary Guards
- Blood Angels Death Company
- Blood Angels Tactical Squad
- Blood Angels Dreadnought

- Ork Warboss
- 5 Ork Nobz
- 20 Ork Boyz
- 3 Deathkoptas

- Skaven Catapult
- Skaven Hellpit Abomination
- Skaven Warlord on Rat Ogre

- Space Wolves BloodClaws
- Space Wolves Long Fangs
- Space Wolves Lone Wolves
- Space Wolves Drop Pod

- and many others

And some of my armies:
- Bloodthrister
- Bloodletters
- Flesh Hounds
- Blood Chariots

- Very Old Night Goblins

- Finish Algeroth Army

- some Terrain pieces and miscelanoud minis

2 comments:

  1. hello friend I have seen the pictures of your models are awesome and I've loved you more specifically which of marine wolf with black armor.
    I want to make a wish and tell me the color scheme used for the armor, I am a rookie but I liked painting your model so I want to try one, because it is the color scheme that I liked but please tell me the color scheme you used please¡¡¡¡¡¡
    and another question is how you get that effect with yellow gold? yellow and then the lights with yellow ice? there is any tutorial for this? THANK YOU DEVELOPED¡¡¡¡¡

    mi email: lilloo2@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for you help friend... you only wish buy buy buy buy....pssss

    ReplyDelete