2 Mordheim Battles

I've just played two Mordheim battles. I took some photos but they are blurry so I wont post them. Also my warband (The Undeads) is not painted yet. I've played my fist battle with this warband some long time ago. This how it looked before those 2 battles.

UNDEAD
Monique the Vampire (Sword, Dagger, Heavy Armor, Shield, Lucky Charm)
Judas the Necromancer (Sword, Dagger, Call of Vanhell)
Igor the Dreg (Sword, Dagger)
John the Dreg (Spear, Rope and Hook, +1I, Stupidity)
Andrew the Dreg (Axe and Club)

4 Ghouls
Wilhelm the Zombie (Once he was witch hunter leader, but in last battle he was captured and turned into zombie :). I did get all his equipment like brace of pistols, sword, helmet and lucky charm)



WITCH HUNTERS
There was a priest with 2 hammers, 3 witch hunters and one flagellant hero. there were two henchmen flagellants and one wardog. Witch hunters had one crossbow, pistols and sword combo, and crosbowpistol, mace and sword. Flagellants were armed with two handed weapons. Flagellant hero had strongman and lighting reflexes skills.




BATTLE
The first battle was skirmish. I took an initiative on this one. I made two groups. First with my vampiress Monique, stupid dreg and two ghouls. Second with Judas, Igor and Andrew and one zombie and two ghouls.
From first group: John didn't pass his supidity twice. Ghouls go hide. John in 3rd turn was attacked by wardog and he died. Then 2 ghouls eat the dog. Than flagellant henchman charge one ghoul, but miss. Ghouls attack him and put him stunned. Than ghouls break from combat with stunned flagellant and charge the guy with pistols and sword succesfully putting him stuned.
Monique in 2nd turn has charged warrior priest. She get wounded by him but with a little help of Igor the dreg she put him down.
Second group: A zombie was boosted by necromancer, and moved forward. Ghouls and dregs were behind him and Judas was the last. Enemy sharpsooter (the guy with crossbow and quick shoot) was on elevated position and took down one of my ghouls. Than I attacked 2 flagellants with Igor, Andrew, and zombie. Flagellant hero took out zombie and Andrew. Igor took out flagellant henchmen, and than attacked warrior priest (I mentioned it earlier). When he and Monique was done with priest all had attacked flagellant hero. It was very hard to kill him. But finaly I've put him down.

This is how our warbands were looking after that battle.

UNDEAD
Monique the Vampire (Sword, Dagger, Heavy Armor, Shield, Lucky Charm, Lightning Reflexes)
Judas the Necromancer (Sword, Dagger, Call of Vanhell, +1WS)
Igor the Dreg (Sword, Dagger, +1A)
John the Dreg (Spear, Rope and Hook, +1I, Stupidity)
Andrew the Dreg (Axe and Club, Nervous Condition, +1I)

4 Ghouls (one with +1Ld, two with +1S)
Wilhelm the Zombie



WITCH HUNTERS
Flagellant hero did get 2 new skills. Resilient and second I can't remember. The guy with pistols and sword get step aside. And this is all I can remember now. They all get holy relics. And lucky charms.



SECOND BATTLE
Second one was defend the find. I was an attacker. All units run to the building. Than the witch hunters start taking out one by one my warband members. In the end of first turn he took out of action zombie and 3 ghouls. John was knocked down. I've passed rout test and tried to kill some of those bastards but non of my hits was succesfull. In enemy's turn I've lost Igor and Andrew dregs and Judas the necromancer fell down and was stuned. I've decided to run away.



My warband after that battles.

UNDEAD
Monique the Vampire (Sword, Dagger, Heavy Armor, Shield, Lucky Charm, Lightning Reflexes)
Judas the Necromancer (Sword, Dagger, Call of Vanhell, +1WS)
Igor the Dreg (Sword, Dagger, +1A, Cause Fear, Resilient)
John the Dreg (Spear, Rope and Hook, +1I, Stupidity, +1WS)
Andrew the Dreg (Axe and Club, Nervous Condition, +1I)

7 Ghouls (one with +1Ld, six with +1S)



FOR THE END
Although I had many warriors out of action I had a bot of luck on post battle sequence. Igor is now resilien and cause fear (this was from Injury). Andrew lost 1I and then he advanced 1I. I get three new ghouls with +1S. Hope they will be able to kill more easily.

I'm going to paint those minis soon so you can see what I'm talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment