There will be one more Waaagh!

I'm going to make myself an army of Savage Orcs. So I've already decided what minis to buy. Not sure on quantity of units, but I'm thinking of about 1500 point army made of Savage Orcs only. So here's this army which would be my common use.







Savage Orc Great Shaman on War Boar

Savage Orc Shaman with Lucky Shrunken Head

Savage Orc BigBoss Battle Standard Bearer with Great Weapon



40 Savage Orc Big'Uns with Additional Hand Weapon

10 Savage Orc Boyz with Bows

10 Savage Orc Boar Boyz with Additional Hand Weapon



Giant with Warpaint







Designer's Note: Every unit will be slightly converted. But the main eye catcher would be Giant. I want him to have naked legs with tattoos on it. I have also an intesting concept on Savage Orc Battle Standard and for smaller Shaman too. After finishing this horde I'll make some more models using older minis (20 metal Savage Orcs with Shaman and 10 Savage Boar Boyz with Wurzag).

No comments:

Post a Comment