Black Tree Design

I'm thinkig about buying some Black Tree Design minis. I love theri Harlequin Fantasy range. Would be great to paint some Kustoss orcs ans well as some skeletons, zombies and wrights. It is so different from GW plastics (which I have enought for now. I really like GW plastics. They give a lot of options to construct your own minis, they have great details, and lot of additional stuff like small rats, skul and so on to use it with your minis, but i'd love to paint some other minis.

Kustoss Orc Army would look like this:
- Kustoss Orc Shaman (Painted in blue or brown, im still hesitating)
- Kustoss Orc War (Paited as shaman)
- 20 Kustoss Orc Warriors (Red Armour, corroded with damages, Standard in Shaman Pattern)
- 12 Kustoss Orcs with Bow (Red Armour, corroded mail, black trousers)
- 6 Kustoss Orc Lancer (Red Armour, Black or Brown Boars with paintings)
- 1 Cattapult
- 1 Bolt Thrower

I'm going to buy shaman and 6 kustoss warriors first, then (when I finish painting) rets of army. I wish to paint ther skin in different tone than GW's Goblin Green. I'll try make it more like Humbrol's Matt Light Olive.

No comments:

Post a Comment