Warlord Darkreach Warband

I'm about to buy and finish Darkreach Warlord Warbands. My first choice would be Darkreach Warband (as I already have some reaper minis from this fraction) but I would like to get also Black Orcs of Kargir Warband and icy Dwarf of Kragmarr Warband. I don't really get idea of ice themed Dwarfs but I would like to challenge this project.



Doctrines

Shadow Tactic is nice doctrine versus bigger enemies but since I play mostly against dwarf and gnomes I use Dark Reaches Doctrine. The best advantage is that you can swap minis to make incredible combos. This allows you to keep your best warriors always close to enemies, or to run away with weaker ones.



Miniatures

I like Darkreach theme very much. The best sculpts are: Leila, Avrix and Shiver Spike. Of course there are some worse sculpts too (for example the Shadow Demon or Darkrime Drake). Here's a set of minis I'm going to buy.



Leaders

► Majestrix Latissula, High Priestess

► Zeshin Nightcreaper

► Evshyvandra Duskwidow

► Tierdeleira, Priestess



Elites

► Avrix Dirthe, Champion

► Liela Mordollwen, Sorceress

► Erdolliel Saerwen

► Zalash, Assassin



Soldiers

► 3 Shadowstep Warriors

► 3 Nightshade Warriors

► 3 Shiver Spikes

► 2 Darkshade Raiders



Monsters

► 2 Phase Cats




I'm going to prox some minis (Phase Cats and Zeshin). It's quite likely that I'll buy those horrible Darkrime Drakes, just to boost up gaming, but they will be probably heavy converted. Hope to start this army project soon.

1 comment:

  1. Look forward to seeing these. Make sure to post them in the Reapermini forums too.

    ReplyDelete